3 Days 2 Nights Diani
Surrounded by the breathtaking Indian Ocean, soft white sands, lush greenery and the striking shade of emerald blue that emerges from its clear warm waters, Diani is Kenya’s most relaxing retreat. It is the perfect place to get away from the stress of everyday life or to relax before and after an exciting safari.
With its 17 kilometers of beautiful, flawless, soft white sand, Diani Beach has been awarded the best beach destination in Africa for 5 years running and is popular with families, honeymooners, backpackers and water-sports enthusiasts alike. From visiting its marine national park, diving with dolphins and sea turtles, spotting whale sharks, kitesurfing, skydiving and nightlife, Diani offers a range of activities for all ages.
Adults: KSh 15,500
Kids(5 - 12 Years): KSh 13,500
- Economy SGT Nairobi - Mombasa & Back Transfer
- Mombasa - Diani Transfers
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Sunset Villa Boutique Resort Diani
- All Meals on Safari
- Traditional Dhow Boat Safari to Wasini Island & Back
- Kisite Mpunguti Marine Park Dolphins Tour
- Swimming at Sunset Villa Boutique Resort
- Kisite Mpunguti Marine Park Entry Fee(Citizens & Residents KSh 200, Non-Residents USd 15 Per Person)
- Snorkeling and Diving Charges