3 Days Tsavo Safari
3 Days Tsavo Safari experience offers tourists an opportunity to visit two parks famous for “man eaters” lions. 3 Days Tsavo Safari is perfect for wildlife lovers as it offers sights to many species of animals. Some of the animals found in Tsavo include eastern black rhinoceros, Cape buffalo, elephants, leopards, lions, bushbabys, hartebeest, lesser kudu and Masai giraffes.
|Day 1||Nairobi – Tsavo West||Tsavo West National Park||Salt Lick Safari Lodge|
|Day 2||Tsavo West – Tsavo East||Tsavo East National Park||Voi Wildlife Lodge|
|Day 3||Tsavo East – Nairobi||Departure||–|
3 Days Tsavo Safari Rates
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax|
|1 Jan – 31 Mar||$632||$546||$505||$477||$460||$449|
|1 Apr – 30 Jun||$604||$518||$477||$449||$432||$421|
|1 Jul – 19 Dec||$632||$546||$505||$477||$460||$449|
|20 Dec – 2 Jan||$690||$604||$563||$535||$518||$507|
Important to Know
- Rates are Based on 2-3 People Sharing a Double, Twin or Triple Room (Single Room Supplement Available).
- Children Between 3-12 Years Pay Less Adult Rates (Request Quote)
- Accommodation is in Mid-Range 4 Star Hotels, Camps or Lodges
- Transport is in a Private 4×4 Safari Tour Van (Upgrade to Safari Land Cruiser Option Available).
- Rates do Not Apply for Easter Holidays (Please Request Quote)
Included in The Package
- All Park Entry Fees as Per Itinerary
- Transport in a Private 4×4 Open Pop Up Roof Safari Van (Upgrade to Land Cruiser Available)
- Services of Professional Tour Driver / Guide
- Meals on Full Board as Per Itinerary
- 2 Nights Accommodation as Per Itinerary
- Enough Bottled Drinking Water
Not Included in The Package
- International Flights
- Personal Travel Insurance and Visa Fees
- Driver/Guide Tips (Tipping Guideline $5-$10 Per Person Per Day)
- Extra Accommodation and/or Activities (Before and After Tour)
- Any Government Imposed and Increase Taxes and/or Park Fees
3 Days Tsavo Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi – Tsavo West National Park
Your Safari will start with pick up from Airport or Nairobi residence at 6:00AM and drive to Tsavo West National Park. Visit the famous Aruba dam where lots of wildlife come to drink water. Later on, drive to your lodge/camp for check-in & lunch with an afternoon game drive scheduled. Many people visiting the park love the wildlife safaris as they closely view animals while moving through the park. This is where tourists are able to observe the red-skinned elephants and stunning species of birds. In the park, visitors are able to observe Chyulu Hills a distance away from the park.
Accommodation: Salt Lick Safari Lodge or Similar
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: Tsavo West – Tsavo East National Park
After breakfast, depart for Tsavo East National Park arriving in the afternoon. Visit the Rhino sanctuary during this en route scenic game viewing safari. Arrive at your lodge/camp for check-in and lunch followed by an afternoon game drive. Large heard of red-skinned elephants and Man-eaters (lions) of Tsavo define this ark. One of the Park’s most recognizable features is the Yatta Plateau, which is the longest lava flow in the World. The Park is home to a good population of Giraffe, Zebra, Impala Gazelles, and Buffalo. Large prides of Lions, Leopards and Cheetah represent predators in the park.
Accommodation: Voi Wildlife Lodge or Similar
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Tsavo East - Nairobi
Pre-breakfast game viewing drive before sunrise when nature is at its best with the predators out for the hunt and the grazers browsing the soft, dewy vegetation. Return to your lodge/camp for breakfast. Thereafter checkout and drive back to Nairobi. Our driver guide will transfer you to your Nairobi Residence or Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight back home.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
End of 3 Days Tsavo Safari